Bright has now introduced a new and improved Sign-in process for its users. The legacy identity service has been moved to a more secure and reliable Azure B2C Identity Services.
If you are already registered as a user, you can directly log in. You can follow the steps to successfully complete the log-in process:
- Open the Login Page.
- Enter your email address and password.
- You can click on the keep me signed in checkbox, to keep yourself logged in and avoid entering the password every time.
- Click the Sign In button.
- You are now successfully logged in.
You can reset your account password using your registered email address with Bright ID. To reset the password, complete the following steps:
- Click on the Forgot your password link from the login or sign-up page.
- The Verification page opens. Enter your registered Bright ID email. Click on the Send Verification Code button.
- A verification code is sent to your provided email address.
- Check the code on your email and enter the same on the verification page.
- Click on the Verify Code button to set a new password. Click on Send new code to receive a new code.
- The Reset Password page opens. Enter your new password and reconfirm the same. Click Continue.
- You are now successfully logged in with your new password.