Bright has now introduced a new and improved Sign-in process for its users. The legacy identity service has been moved to a more secure method.
If you are not registered as a user, you would have to sign up before logging in. You can follow the steps to complete the signing-up process successfully:
- The User Setup page for New Registration appears.
- Select the country, forename, surname, email address and phone number.
- Select the " I am not a robot checkbox.
- Once the details are entered, a verification email is sent to your provided email. The email has a link attached to it.
- Once you click on the link, it will redirect you to the My Details page. You can set your password here and Save.
- You will then be redirected to the login page. Enter your email address and password and log in.
- You are now successfully signed up.
You can directly login if you are already registered as a user. You can follow the steps to complete the log-in process successfully:
- Open the Login Page.
- Enter your email address and password.
- You can click on the keep me signed in checkbox, to keep yourself logged in and avoid entering the password every time.
- Click the Sign In button.
- You are now successfully logged in.
You can reset your account password using your registered email address with Bright ID. To reset the password, complete the following steps:
- Click on the Forgot your password link from the login or sign-up page.
- The Verification page opens. Enter your registered Bright ID email. Click on the Send Verification Code button.
- A verification code is sent to your provided email address.
- Check the code on your email and enter the same on the verification page.
- Click on the Verify Code button to set a new password. Click on Send new code to receive a new code.
- The Reset Password page opens. Enter your new password and reconfirm the same. Click Continue.
- You are now successfully logged in with your new password.
We recommend the users to re-bookmark the application URL or navigate to http://go.sa