When you create or import a dataset, one or more nominal codes may not be mapped to their respective nominal groups. In that case, the nominal code will not be available for use. Ideally, you should convert such codes by mapping them to appropriate nominal codes. This topic shows the steps to convert unconverted codes.
Finding Unconverted Nominal Codes
- Log in and click the appropriate dataset.
- On the left panel, click Nominal Ledger > Trial Balance.
- The Trial Balance page appears. Uncheck Suppress Zeros and then check Show Unconverted Codes to reveal the unconverted codes.
- The unconverted code is shown.
Converting Unmapped Nominal Codes
- On the Trial Balance page, click for the corresponding unmapped nominal code and then click Open.
- The Edit Account window appears. On the COPY FROM CODE field, click and select the appropriate nominal code.
- The nominal groups with which the unconverted nominal code will be mapped are populated.
- To confirm mapping, click Save.