Set up a product order dispatch record so you can track the dispatch record later.
Note: You need to a have at least one sales order already set up.
1. Log in and click the required business.
2. The Customers page appears. Click Sales > Quotes & Orders.
3. The Sales Quotes & Orders page appears. Click for the corresponding quote or order record and click Dispatch.
4. The Goods Out page appears. While certain dispatch information are auto-filled, you may fill out the rest.
5. To set up the dispatch record, click Save.
If the dispatch numbering is set to automatic assigning and you are setting the first dispatch order record, you need to provide a unique number.
6. Note the product dispatch status has changed to Yes.
7. To view the product dispatch history, click for the corresponding order record and click Dispatch History.
8. The Dispatch History window shows the dispatch history.