The Payroll Calendar settings allow you to update the annual leave start date and enable or disable the payroll frequency. However, you are not allowed to disable a payroll frequency if payroll is already created for the frequency.
To manage the payroll calendar, you need to first move to the Settings page. However, after you log in to Surf Payroll, there can be either of the following scenarios:
- The logged in account has a single Business
- The logged in account has multiple Businesses
The steps to move to the Settings page are different in each of the above scenarios. The steps are provided below scenario-wise.
1. Log in to Surf Payroll.
2. The Dashboard page appears. On the left panel, click Settings.
1. Log in to Surf Payroll and find the required Business.
2. The Employees page appears. On the left panel, click Settings.
Now that you are on the Settings page, complete the following steps.
To update payroll calendar, complete the following steps.
1. On the Settings page, under the PAYROLL heading, click Payroll Calendar.
2. The Payroll Calendar page appears. On the Payroll Calendar page, update the annual leave starting date and the frequency, as required.
3. To save the changes, click Save.