Assuming that NECI is applicable in your business, you need to enable it first. Move to the Settings page. The steps vary depending on whether your user account has one or more businesses. The steps are provided below for each case.
- The logged in account has a single Business
- The logged in account has multiple Businesses
1. Log in to Surf Payroll.
|If your business has payrolls not submitted prior the current date, Surf Payroll displays a message recommending you submit them soon.|
2. The Dashboard page appears. On the left panel, click Settings.
1.Log in to Surf Payroll and find the required Business.
2. The Employees page appears. On the left panel, click Settings.
Now that you are on the Settings page, complete the following steps.
1. On the Settings page, under the BUSINESS heading, click Business Details.
2. The Business Details page appears. Enable the NECI option and click Save.
3. The Settings page appears. Note that the NECI link is available now. Click the link.
4. The NECI Setting page appears. The settings shows the standard contribution rates.
5. Optional. To have the NECI multiply with the number of holiday periods for all employees, tick Multiply by Holiday Periods.
6. To save the settings, click Save.