To manage the default employee settings, you need to first move to the Settings page. However, after you log in to Surf Payroll, there can be either of the following scenarios:
- The logged in account has a single Business
- The logged in account has multiple Businesses
The steps to move to the Settings page are different in each of the above scenarios. The steps are provided below scenario-wise.
1. Log in to Surf Payroll.
2. The Dashboard page appears. On the left panel, click Settings.
1. Log in to Surf Payroll and find the required Business.
2. The Employees page appears. On the left panel, click Settings.
Now that you are on the Settings page, complete the following steps.
1. On the Settings page, under the BUSINESS heading, click Default Employee Settings.
2. The Default Employee Settings page appears. On the Default Employee Settings page, update the settings, as required.
3. To save the changes, click Save.