To access the business settings, you need to first move to the Settings page. The steps vary depending on whether your user account has one or more businesses. The steps are provided below for each case.
- The logged-in account has a single Business
- The logged in bill has multiple Businesses
1. Log in to Surf Payroll.
If your business has payrolls not submitted prior the current date, Surf Payroll displays a message recommending you submit them soon.
2. The Dashboard page appears. On the left panel, click Settings.
1. Log in to Surf Payroll and find the required Business.
2. The Employees page appears. On the left panel, click Settings.
Now that you are on the Settings page, could you complete the following steps?
3. On the Settings page, under the BUSINESS heading, click Business Details.
4. The Business Details page appears. Enable the CWPS option and click Save.
5. The Settings page appears. Note that the CWPS link is available now. Click the link.
6. The CWPS Setting page appears. The settings show the standard contribution rates. These rates are applicable from 18th September 2023.
7. Optional. To apply the standard voluntary rate for all employees, tick Standard Voluntary Rate (applicable for all employees) and, to have the CWPS multiply with the number of holiday periods for all employees, tick Multiply by Holiday Periods.
8. To save the settings, click Save.
The new rates are from 18th September are as below:
|STANDARD CONTRIBUTION RATE|
|Death in Service Benefit||1.17||1.17|
|Sick Pay Benefit||0.63||1.27|
|STANDARD VOLUNTARY RATE|
|Workers Health Trust||1.00||0.00|
Employer Benevolent Fund
|Employee Benevolent Fund||0.50||0.00|