You can view the payroll summary for a frequency you choose. The payroll summary is organised under different heads such as gross salary, PAYE, USC, PRSI and cost to the employer.
This gives a comprehensive view of the payroll of the employee you wish to view.
To view the payroll summary, you need to first move to the Run Payroll page. However, after you log in to Surf Payroll , there can be the following scenarios:
- The logged in account has a single Business
- The logged in account has multiple Businesses
The steps to move to the Run Payroll page are different in each of the above scenarios. The steps are provided below scenario-wise.
|If your business has payrolls not submitted prior the current date, Surf Payroll displays a message recommending you submit them soon.|
After you perform the steps depending on the scenario and move to the Run Payroll page, the steps to search payslip record based on the criteria you specify are common.
1. Log in to Surf Payroll.
2. The Dashboard page appears. On the left panel, click Payroll>Run Payroll.
1. Log in to Surf Payroll and find the required Business.
2. On the Business page, under the Select a Business heading, click the required Business name.
|If the chosen Business is more than a year old, then you need to select the tax year for which you will manage the payroll.|
3. The Employees page appears. On the left panel, click Payroll > Run Payroll.
|You can sort columns in the ascending or descending order. To sort, click on the column name.|
Now that you are on the Run Payroll page, complete the following steps.
- The Run Payroll page appears. On the Run Payroll page, from the Frequency list, select the required payroll frequency. The payroll summary is displayed based on your choice of frequency.