When you want to update the payment details of multiple employees quickly without having to do it for individual employees, update the timesheet for the required employees and import it to the payroll. The payroll is immediately updated with the new details. There are certain conditions, though which will be described later in this section.
To import a timesheet, complete the following steps.
1. Generate and update the timesheet. Click here to see the steps.
2. On the left panel, page, click Payroll > Run Payroll.
3. The Run Payroll page appears. Identify a payroll period with finalisation pending.
4. Click for the payroll and from the menu, click Import Timesheet.
5. The Import Timesheet window appears. It gives both the details of the import and the button to import. Read the message carefully.
6. To import, click Choose File and select the timesheet from your local disk.
7. Click Import. The timesheet is imported. You may verify the updated details from the individual employee payment details.
8. Note the following conditions: