Surf Payroll provides a user-friendly leave calendar which allows you to view employee-specific leave summary. Different leave types are indicated in distinct legends.
To view the leave summary, you need to first move to the Leave/Holiday page. However, after you log in to Surf Payroll , there can be the following scenarios:
- The logged in account has a single Business
- The logged in account has multiple Businesses
The steps to move to the Leave/Holiday page are different in each of the above scenarios. The steps are provided below scenario-wise.
If your business has payrolls not submitted prior the current date, Surf Payroll displays a message recommending you submit them soon.
- Log in to Surf Payroll.
- The Dashboard page appears. On the left panel, click Employee>Leave/Holiday.
- Log in to Surf Payroll and find the required Business.
- On the Business page, under the Select a Business heading, click the required Business name. You can also sort the records in the ascending or descending order. To sort, click the column.
- The Employees page appears. On the left panel, click Employees>Leave / Holiday.
Now that you are on the Leave/Holiday page, complete the following steps.
- The Leave/Holiday page appears. On the Leave/Holiday page, select the required employee name.
- The Leave/Holiday page provides the employee leave summary. The important parts of the page are explained with labels. To understand the labels, see the table below.
|A||Employee name. Leave summary is shown for this particular employee.|
|B||Summary of leave record and balance under various headings.|
|D||Dates on which the leave is recorded. The legend colour indicates the leave type record|
|E||To view the leave summary as a list, click List View.|
Note: If the leave periods of two or more employees overlap, it is shown in a distinct legend, as shown in the image below.