The ASC certificate displays both the Gross Pensionable Income for ASC and the ASC contribution from the earlier employment, if applicable and the current employment. To generate the ASC certificate, complete the following steps.
- The FSSU option must be enabled. To enable, on the left panel, click Settings. On the Settings page, under the BUSINESS heading, click Business Details. Under the BUSINESS DETAILS page, enable the FSSU slider.
- Apply the ASC to the salary. To apply, on the SETTINGS page, open the ASC & SPSPS settings and tick the ASC/SPSPS Applicable option corresponding to Salary.
- On the left panel, click Employees > Employees.
- The EMPLOYEES page appears. Click and from the menu, click ASC60 for the corresponding employee.
- The ASC60 certificate is generated. Scroll to view all information. You may print the certificate by clicking Print.
The displayed information is based on the salary, ASC calculation basis. previous employment figures, if any and the ASC commencement date, if any you had provided in the employee records.