Surf Payroll provides different ways to quickly locate the BIK record you need. To find the required BIK record, complete the following steps, as required.
To set up the BIK, you need to first move to the Employee Benefits page. However, after you log in to Surf Payroll , there can be the following scenarios:
- The logged in account has a single Business
- The logged in account has multiple Businesses.
The steps to move to the employee benefits page are different in each of the above scenarios. The steps are provided below scenario-wise.
If your business has payrolls not submitted prior the current date, Surf Payroll displays a message recommending you submit them soon.
Logged in Account has a Single Business
- Log in to Surf Payroll.
- The Dashboard page appears. On the left panel, click Employee>Benefit in Kind.
Logged in Account has Multiple Businesses
- Log in to Surf Payroll and find the required Business.
- On the Business page, under the Select a Business heading, click the required Business name. You can also sort the records in the ascending or descending order. To sort, click the column.
If the chosen Business is more than a year old, then you need to select the tax year for which you will manage the payroll.
- The Employees page appears. On the Employees page, click Employees>Benefit in Kind.
Now that you are on the Employee Benefits page, complete the following steps.
- On the Employee Benefits page, select the beneficiary.
- On the Employee Benefits page, find the BIK record in one of the following ways.
- Find the BIK in the BIK table on the page.
- The required BIK record may not be available on the current page. Make more records available on the current page by clicking 50 at the bottom-right-corner of the page.
- In the top-right corner of the page, enter a search criteria in the search box and click . You can enter any of the following criteria: Benefit Type, Benefit Sub-Type, Description or date.