You can view the list of all Businesses you have added to Surf Payroll on a trial or licensed basis. To view the list, complete the following steps.
- Log in to Surf Payroll.
If your business has payrolls not submitted prior the current date, Surf Payroll displays a message recommending you submit them soon.
- Optional: If your business is eligible for the EWSS (What is EWSS?) and is still not set up to apply EWSS, the following message will appear. Carefully read the message and click the appropriate button. For more details, click here.
- The Business page appears. On the Business page, under the Select a Business heading, view the list of Businesses.
- The table below provides a description of the various columns.
FIELD STEP Reg. No. Registration number of the Business. If no registration number is available, then it was not provided at the time of setting up the Business. It also indicates that the payroll for that Business is not yet set up. Business Business name. Expiry Date Business expiry date based on the chosen plan payment frequency. For example, if a yearly frequency is chosen, the expiry date is after a year. Plan Subscribed plan category. Last Payroll Run Most recent payroll processing date, if any. Last Accessed User name who accessed the Business last.
- Note that if your user account has only one Business, then the Business dashboard will appear, as shown below.
Viewing the Business Details
To view the business details, you need to click the required business. Your business may have one or more previous financial years. Not only can you view the current business but also all previous financial years though you are not allowed to edit the previous years.
- To enter the current business, on the Select a Business page, click the business name.
- To view the previous years, on the Select a Business page, click and click Select.
- Click the required previous year.