When you add a Business and set up its payroll, you need to configure certain settings such as registration number, Business name and standard additions or deductions. You can view or update such settings any time. To view the Business settings, complete steps given below.
To view the Business settings, you need to first move to the Business Details page. However, after you log in to Surf Payroll, there can be either of the following scenarios:
- The logged in account has a single Business
- The logged in account has multiple Businesses
The steps to move to the Business Details page are different in each of the above scenarios. The steps are provided below scenario-wise.
If your business has payrolls not submitted prior the current date, Surf Payroll displays a message recommending you submit them soon.
- Log in to Surf Payroll.
- The Dashboard page appears. On the left panel, click Settings.
- The Settings page appears. On the Settings page, under the BUSINESS heading, click Business Details.
- The Business page appears. On the Business page, find the required Business record.
- On the Business page, under the Select a Business heading, click corresponding to the required record and from the inline menu, click Open.
You can sort columns in the ascending or descending order. To sort, click on the column name.
- The Business Details page appears. On the Business Details page, view the Business settings.
The Business Details page for a business in the financial year 2019 has two additional fields: SELECT ROS CERT FILE which allows you to upload the certificate provided by ROS and the Password which allows you to enter the password. Click to see the 2019 Business Details screen.
2019 Business Details