Surf Payroll provides different ways to quickly locate the Business record you need. To find a record, complete the following steps. Please note that this procedure is applicable for user accounts having multiple Businesses. For user accounts having single Businesses, the Dashboard page appears first.
- Log in to Surf Payroll.
If your business has payrolls not submitted prior the current date, Surf Payroll displays a message recommending you submit them soon.
- If your business is eligible for the EWSS (What is EWSS?) and is still not set up to apply EWSS, the following message will appear. Carefully read the message and click the appropriate button. For more details, click here.
- The Business page appears. To find a specific Business, on the Business page, complete any one of the following steps.
- The required Business may be located right under the Select a Business heading.
- In the top-right corner of the page, enter the search criterion in the search box and click . You can enter any of the following criteria: Business name, partially or fully, registration number and date of the last payroll run.
- The required Business record may be available on another page. If you do not want to move to another page, make more records available on the current page by clicking 50 at the bottom-right corner of the page.
- If you cannot find the Business record on the current page, move to other pages by clicking the required icons at the bottom of the page.
You can sort columns in the ascending or descending order. To sort, click on the column name.