As an accountant, you may be managing the payrolls of multiple businesses. So Surf Payroll allows you to buy businesses in bulk and provides a summary of the businesses. First, you need to sign on to Surf Payroll.
To sign up, complete the following steps.
- Go to https://www.surfpayroll.com/.
- On the landing page, click the ACCOUNTANTS menu and then scroll down to click Sign up as an Accountant.
- The My Details page appears. Enter the details, as given in the table below and confirm captcha.
FIELD STEP Country Ireland selected as defaulkt and only option. Enter Practice Name Accountant's practice name. Enter Forename Forename. Enter Surname Surname. Enter Email Address Email ID. Enter Phone number Phone number. Enter Password Password. Confirm Password Confirm password.
- To save the details, click Save. The confirmation link is sent to the given email ID.
- Open the email ID and click on the confirmation link.The account is activated, as shown below. Click the link.
- Login to Surf Payroll as an accountant.
- The following page appears.
The section labelled A shows the number of businesses the accountant is managing. When a business invites you to manage their business, it will show here.
The section labelled B shows the number of employees in the businesses the accountant is managing, including that of the accountant.
The section labelled C allows the accountant to upload a logo. Click Settings to upload.
You have the following options:
- To buy a business, click Buy Now. For example, you may be buying a business on behalf of your client.
- To view the demonstration business with demo data, click Open Demo Company
- To create a trial company, click Create a Trial Company.
Accessing Business to Manage Payrolls
To manage payrolls, you need to be first invited by the users of the business.
- Log in to Surf Payroll.
- The Business page shows the number of live businesses you are managing or invited to.
- Click the business name.
- The Dashboard page appears.
- On the left panel, click Settings .
- The Settings page appears. Click Business Details.
- On the Business Details page, enter the TAIN in the AGENT TAIN box and click Save.
- You can now manage the payroll of the business.
Buying Businesses in a Bulk
An accountant may need to buy many businesses together. To do this, complete the following steps.
- Contact the Surf Payroll Support and specify your requirements.
- The Support team accordingly enables your account to buy businesses in bulk.
- Make the payment for the businesses purchased.
- Log in and set up the businesses.