The Tax Deduction Card shows your employee's tax and Pay Related Social Insurance (PRSI) contributions.
To view the Tax Deduction Card, you need to first move to the Employees page. However, after you log in to Surf Payroll , there can be the following scenarios:
- The logged in account has a single Business
- The logged in account has multiple Businesses.
The steps to move to the Employees page are different in each of the above scenarios. The steps are provided below scenario-wise.
- Log in to Surf Payroll.
- The Dashboard page appears. On the left panel, click Employee>Employees.
- Log in to Surf Payroll and find the required Business.
- On the Business page, under the Select a Business heading, click the required Business name. You can also sort the records in the ascending or descending order. To sort, click the column.
If the chosen Business is more than a year old, then you need to select the tax year for which you will manage the payroll.
Now that you are on the Employees page, complete the following steps.
- Click corresponding to the required employee record and from the inline menu, click TDC.
- The Tax Deduction Card page appears. On the Tax Deduction Card page, view the required details.
To print, on the Tax Deduction Card page, click Print.