You can remove leave records until the payroll is generated. To remove leave record, complete the following steps.
To record leaves, you need to first move to the Leave/Holiday page. However, after you log in to Surf Payroll, there can be either of the following scenarios:
If your business has payrolls not submitted prior the current date, Surf Payroll displays a message recommending you submit them soon.
- The logged in account has a single Business
- The logged in account has multiple Businesses
The steps to move to the Leave/Holiday page are different in each of the above scenarios. The steps are provided below scenario-wise.
- Log in to Surf Payroll.
- The Dashboard page appears. On the left panel, click Employees>Leave/Holiday.
- Log in to Surf Payroll and find the required Business.
- The Employees page appears. On the left panel, click Employees>Leave/Holiday.
You can sort columns in the ascending or descending order. To sort, click on the column name.
Now that you are on the Leave/Holiday page, complete the following steps.
- On the Leave/Holiday page, click corresponding to the required leave record and from the inline menu, click Remove.
- The Confirmation Message window appears. On the Confirmation Message window, click Delete.
- The Information Message window appears. On the Information Message window, click Close.