Surf Payroll provides a dashboard that serves as a one stop shop for an overview of your payroll. Some of the helpful “at a glance” information we provide are
- Gross pay for the most recent period ran (multiple periods shown where applicable)
- Net pay for the most recent period ran (multiple periods shown where applicable)
- Active employees (broken down per frequencies where more than one is used)
- Revenue liabilities for the months or quarters of the year, and a countdown to deadlines.
To view the dashboard, you need to first move to the Dashboard page. Your user account can have a single or multiple businesses. The steps to move to the Dashboard page are different in each case. The steps are provided below scenario-wise.
|If your business has payrolls not submitted prior the current date, Surf Payroll displays a message recommending you submit them soon.|
- The logged in account has a single Business
- The logged in account has multiple Businesses
When the logged in account has a single Business
- Log in to Surf Payroll and the Dashboard page will appear.
- Log in to Surf Payroll and find the required Business.
- The Employees page appears. On the left panel, click Dashboard.3. View the dashboard, as required
|To quickly access your subscription, click .|