Before you remove a Business, note that this action results in the removal of all business, transactions and all associated data, associated users and stops any credit card to charge the business. Even after you remove a Business, Surf Payroll allows you to restore until 60 days from the removal. Beyond that period, no restoration is allowed. The procedures to remove and restore a Business are shown below.
Removing a Business
- Log in and on the Business page, click and then click Remove.
If your business has payrolls not submitted prior the current date, Surf Payroll displays a message recommending you submit them soon.
- The Confirmation Message window appears. Read the notes on the Confirmation Message window carefully and if you accept the outcome, click Continue, else, click Cancel.
- The Unsubscribe window appears. On the Unsubscribe window, select a reason that best describes your reason for removal and then enter a comment in the Comments box.
- Click Remove Business. The Business is removed successfully.
- The status changes under the Expiry Date heading.
Restoring a Business
- On the Business page, click the name of the business you want restored.
- The Confirmation Message window appears. Read the message carefully and if you still want to restore the Business, click Open.
- The Dashboard page appears. It shows the details you had set up prior to removal.
- Click on the business name. The Business has been restored.