The Goods Out functionality gives the summary of the products ordered by the customer or those invoiced, depending on how you set the stock basis. Note that with each product order or invoice, the stock for that particular product is adjusted. To set up a Goods Out record, complete the following functionalities.
1. On the left panel, click Stock > Goods Out.
2. To find and add a sales invoice or order record, on the Goods Out page, click New.
3. In the SUPPLIER box, click to select the customer for whom you have set up the sales order or invoice.
4. In the ORDER/INVOICE NO. box, click to select the sales order or invoice record and click Save.
5. Optional. In the REF NO. field, update the unique Goods Out reference or identification number.
6. To save the record, click Save.