1. Log in and click the required business.
2. The Customers page appears. Click Sales > Opening Customer Balances.
3. The Opening Customer Balances page appears. Now, you will set up invoice and receipts.
Setting up an Invoice
1. On the Opening Customer Balances page, click Invoice.
2. The Quick Customer Invoice Opening Balance page appears. Enter the required details to set up the quick invoice and click Save
You can set the invoice set up date in the Date column up to 5 years from the current financial year.
3. Note the differences in the UNPAID and INVOICES DUE headings, as shown below.
Before Invoice Set up
After Invoice Set up
Setting up Invoice Receipt
1. On the Opening Customer Balances page, click Receipt.
2. The Quick Customer Receipt Opening Balance page appears. Enter the required details to set up a receipt.
3. To save the receipt, click Save.
4. The Opening Customer Balances page appears. Click and click Allocation.
Viewing Opening Balance Record
To view the details of an opening balance record, click anywhere on the row.
If you sort any column other than Date, then the Date column is also sorted accordingly.