The Goods In functionality provides the summary of the incoming products to the stock based on the stock basis. For example, if the stock basis is updating the in-coming orders based on purchase orders, then the Goods-In status will be updated when a purchase order is raised.
1. On the left panel, click Stock > Goods In.
2. The Goods In page appears. On the Goods In page, click New.
3. On the Goods In page, in the SUPPLIER box, click to select the required supplier.
4. On the ORDER/BILL NO. box, click to select the required purchase order and click Save.
5. The purchase order details are shown as goods in record. Click Save