The CRM settings allow you to set up the following.
The diary setup allows you to set up the diary you will be using to record your activities.
2. Click Diary Setup.
3. The Diary Setup window appears. Enter the required details and click Save.
|TIME ZONE||Select the time zone in which the business is situated.|
|WORKING DAY START||Enter the working day start time.|
|WORKING DAY FINISH||Enter the working day finish time.|
|BANK HOLIDAY SELECTION||Select the countries whose bank holidays will be displayed in the diary.|
|SEND REMINDERS BY||Select how you wish to receive activity reminders.|
When you set up an activity, you are required to select an activity type. You can set up, update or remove activity types in this section.
1. Access the Settings page.
2. Click Activity Types.
3. The Activity Types window appears. Set up, edit or remove the activity types, as required.
When you set up an opportunity, you also set up the current status or stage of the activity and a perceived weight to the progress in percentage. The Pipeline Setup allows you to define the stages and their perceived numeric weight.
2. Click Pipeline Setup.
3. The Pipeline Setup window appears. Set the names of the various stages of the opportunity pursuance and assign the required weight and click Save.
This allows you to set up, edit or remove the sources of the business opportunities.
2. Click Opportunity Setup.
3. The Opportunity Setup window appears. Set, edit or remove the sources of opportunities and click Close.
This allows you to set up a dashboard template which is configured with certain key analytics and figures. There are three templates available: default, sales manager and partner. When you add a business and access it for the first time, you can use any of the available templates. However, if you customize the dashboard, then your settings override any template.
2. Click Dashboard Setup.
3. The Dashboard Setup window appears. Enter the following details and click Save.
|Show at Startup||When you select this, the dashboard page is shown after you log in and click the required business. By default, the Customers page is shown though|
|USE TEMPLATE||Select a template according to which the analytics will be displayed. Note that if you customize the dashboard, your custom settings override the template.|
|CHART BASIS||Select the year.|