There are two ways to buy a license or a plan: from the Surf Accounts website or upgrading from the trial version.
Buying from the website
- Open www.surfaccounts.com.
- On the home page, click Buy Now.
- The User Setup page appears. Enter the required details and click Next.
- The Business Setup page appears. Enter the required details and click Next.
- The payment plan page appears. Select the required plan and click Select Plan.
- Optional. To buy a Surf Payroll plan, click Add Payroll and then select an appropriate plan.
- Click Next.
- On the Payment Preferences page, enter the payment details and click Next. The Business Payment Details page appears.
- To complete the payment process, on the Business Payment Details page, click Sign Up.
Upgrading from Trial
You need to upgrade within the trial period of 30 days. Any trial data is retained. To upgrade, complete the following steps.
1. Log in to Surf Accounts. The Business page appears. A trial business is indicated by T under the Plan column.
2. On the Business page, click Buy Now. The Select your Accounts Plan page appears.
3. On the Select your Accounts Plan page, click Select Plan to select the required plan.
4. Optional. To buy a Surf Payroll plan, click Add Payroll and then select an appropriate plan.
- Click Next.
- On the Payment Preferences page, enter the required details and click Next.
- Make the payment.
1. On the Business page, click Add New Business. A message appears.
2. The message window gives you the following choices:
- Convert Trial: This option provides the same steps as described above. Your business name and data, if any, are retained and you are directed to the payment page.
- Buy New: Your trial business remains unaffected and you create a new business. Payment procedure remains the same.