You can add as many businesses as required to your account by subscribing to a plan and also sign in for a payroll plan optionally.
To add a business, complete the following steps.
1. Log in to Surf Accounts and on the Business page, click Add New Business.
2. On the Business Setup page, enter the following details.
|Business Name *||Business name.|
|Business type *||Business type. If the business type selected is Secondary Schools or Primary School and Community and Comprehensive School, then the default financial year will be 01/09/2019 - 01/08/2020 and the Chart of Accounts becomes school specific. For example, unique account groups and nominal codes become available.|
|Chart of Accounts||Do you want to use the format Surf Accounts provides or an existing one used by an existing business under the same user?|
Country where the business is located. Depending on your selection, the following will be determined:
|VAT Registered||VAT registration status.|
|* indicates a mandatory input.|
- To move to the payments plan page, on the Business Setup page, click [Next]. The Select Your Plan page appears.
- On the Select Your Plan page, choose the required plan and click Select Plan. The Payment Preferences page appears.
- Optional. To buy a plan, click Add Payroll and select an appropriate plan.
If you buy a Surf Payroll plan, the Launch Payroll button will be available on the left panel on all applicable pages, else, the Add Payroll button will be available.
- On the Payment Preferences page, enter the required details and click Next.