While you work with Surf Accounts, its database is constantly updated. Surf Accounts allows you to configure, save and run queries and obtain responses accordingly. Since the query is saved, you can run it later and obtain updated responses from the database. To configure a query, complete the following steps.
1. Log in to Surf Accounts. The Business page appears.
2. On the Business page, locate the required business by completing either of the following steps.
- In the Search box on the top right corner, enter the name of the business fully or partially and click . The business summary will appear under the Select a Business heading.
- The business summary is available under the Select a Business heading. If you cannot find it, at the bottom-right corner of the page, click 100 to increase the number of records to be displayed on the page. The business summary will be available under the Select a Business heading.
3. Under the Select a Business heading, click the name of the business.
4. The Customers page appears. On the Customers page, from the left panel, click CRM > Data Mining.
5. The Data Mining page appears. On the Data Mining page, click [Add].
6. The Results page appears. To define a query, on the Results page, enter a query name in the DESCRIPTION OF DATAMINE box and then select the required criteria that will be included in the query.
7. To save and run the query, on the Results page, click [Save & Run]. The query results are displayed on the [Designation Query] page.
The Data Mining page saves all queries. You can run them any time and obtain the latest updates from the database.