If you are reading this topic, we assume you have already connected Dext Prepare with Surf Accounts. If not, please read Connecting Dext Prepare with Surf Accounts first.
Note that the integration is available until you manually disconnect it. The steps are given on this topic below.
Accessing Feeds on Surf Accounts
To access the feeds on Surf Accounts, complete the following steps.
- On the left panel, click Banking > Dext Prepare.
The Dext Prepare option is not available until you integrate the Surf Accounts business from Dext Prepare.
- The Dext Prepare Feeds appears. It shows the feeds received from Dext Prepare.
To refresh the page and load any feeds not received, click New.
- You can now process the feeds and move it from the Loaded status. To do that, double-click on the required row.
Foreign Currency Transactions
To access the new implementation that allows users to change to the currency of foreign transaction that is set as the Base Currency, complete the following steps.
- If the Base Currency is set as Euro, EUR will be displayed. After opening the feed, the imported figure for foreign currency can be viewed.
- The figures under Gross Import that have a '*' displayed, shows the imported figure when hovered over.
- If the Base Currency is selected as Euro, then figures would be shown as the set base currency until the payment coming is using a foreign currency.
- The View/Split option shows you all figures in Euro (if that is the set Base Currency). The highlighted button also confirms the Currency that is being shown currently.
- If you click on the Currency:EUR button, the amounts displayed will change to the currency of the imported transaction, GBP in our example below, The amounts will be imported as GBP.
Use the following hotkeys to perform your operations: