- Log in and on the Clients and Accounts page, click the required business.
- Click the required financial statements link.
- The Trial Balance Page appears.
- On the left panel, click Produce Accounts.
- The Accounts page appears. Note there are various accounts available and you can run any of the accounts.
- To run an account, click on the category, for example, Abridged Accounts.
- As shown below, the account is being produced.
- The Accounts is generated, as shown below. You can scroll down and view the accounts.
Preview the Accounts
To preview, click for the accounts and click Preview Accounts.
Export in PDF or Word
To preview, click for the accounts and click PDF Accounts or Word Accounts, as appropriate.
- To email accounts, click for the accounts and click Email.
- The Send Email window appears. Enter the required details and click Send.
The Status of a set of accounts is defined by the user. To change the status of a set of accounts choose status from the Toolbar from any screen, or alternatively go to Tools and Status.
The Status determines which water mark will show on your produced accounts. It also determines whether the accounts can be edited or not.
- On the Accounts page, click Status.
- The Clients and Accounts Status window appears. Update, as appropriate.
- Task: These descriptions will show as the watermark on your produced accounts. These are not editable.
- Status: A Status of 'Not Started', 'In Progress' or 'Completed' can be assigned to each task using a drop down menu.
- Staff: The member of staff who assigned the Status can choose his/her name from the drop down menu on Staff.
- Completed: The Date is pre-populated when the item is marked as Completed.
- Notes: Notes entered here are for internal use only and do not show on accounts.
If you have selected to use a Periodic Split in Tools, Period Dates then this ‘Period’ button will allow you to produce Period Budget or Management accounts for specific periods.
Choose the ‘Period’ button, define the periods required by choosing from the drop down menu and then produce the Periodic Accounts by double clicking on them on the Produce Accounts Screen.
You must have generated periodic splits in order to have these options.
The dropdown in the middle of the screen will allow you to choose how your accounts will show when you run. From here, you can select to view accounts for specific divisions. You can also select;
All - this will show the accounts with a separate breakdown for each division.
Combined - This will collate all of the accounts, including those of the divisions.
Once selected, run the relevant set of accounts to view. You will need to select the Refresh option in the top right of the accounts to reflect your choice.
Note: After any change to the accounts, the refresh button must be clicked to include these changes.