The dashboard lets you visualize the strategic data for the business at a glance. For example, you could view the total collections from invoices from various customers. You can customise the dashboard by choosing from the available charts and tables to display key facts and figures. Surf Accounts provides various charts, figures and key statistics to display key facts and figures of your business. You can customise the charts and tables. To customise, see the content below.
Surf Accounts provides three types of charts -- Line, Pie and Funnel to display figures. For each chart, you can display certain types of data. To use the charts, see the steps below.
Adding a Chart
- Log in to Surf Accounts. The Business page appears.
- On the Business page, locate the required business by completing either of the following steps.
- In the Search box on the top right corner, enter the name of the business fully or partially and click . The business summary will appear under the Select an Business heading.
- The business summary is available under the Select an Business heading. If you cannot find it, at the bottom-right corner of the page, click 100 to increase the number of records to be displayed on the page. The business summary will be available under the Select a Business heading.
- Under the Select an Business heading, click the name of the business.
- The Customers page appears. On the Customers page, from the left panel, click Dashboard.
- The Dashboard page appears. On the Dashboard page, click [Add Chart]. The Add New Chart window appears.
- On the Add New Chart window, click the required chart name, for example, Pie Chart.
- To select the type of data you want to display, from the list of data, click [Add] and then click . The chart is added to the dashboard.
|To remove a chart from the dashboard, from the add a chart window, click [Remove].|
Adding Table or Figures
To add a table or list of Figures, complete the following steps.
- Complete steps 1 to 5 as given in Customising Charts.
- On the Add New Chart window, click Key Figure or List of Stats. The corresponding window appears.
- From the respective window, click the required figure or statistics and click
Bank Table on Surfboard
We have introduced a ‘Bank’ table which will show all your business bank accounts on the Surfboard. You may have multiple bank accounts for your business. To view this feature, complete the steps below.
- On the Dashboard page, click [Add Chart].
- On the Add New Chart window, click List of Stats.
- On the Add a Table window, click [Add] corresponding to Bank. The bank statistics are added to the dashboard.
- The bank statistics can be viewed, as below.
Nominal code-wise data to the Dashboard
You can set up to 8 nominal codes and apply their data to the Dashboard. To set up, complete the following steps.
- To enable the required nominal code, go to Settings on the left panel and then, under the CRM heading, click Dashboard Setup.
- On the Dashboard Setup window, from the CHART BASIS list, select Calendar Year.
- On the left panel, click Dashboard, click Dashboard.
- On the Dashboard page, click Add Chart.
- On the Add New Chart window, click Key Figure.
- Select the required nominal code by clicking on the link.
- Select the nominal code.
- To reflect the nominal code figures, enable the nominal code and click Save.
- Go to the Dashboard page, the nominal code figures are displayed.