We have introduced a new and improved Sign-in process for its users using Bright ID. The legacy identity service has been moved to a more secure method.
If you are already registered as a user, you can directly log in. You can follow the steps to complete the log-in process successfully:
- Open the Login Page.
- Enter your email address and password.
- To keep yourself logged in and avoid entering the password every time, click keep me signed in.
- Click Sign In.
- You are now successfully logged in.
You can reset your account password using your registered email address which is also your Bright ID. To reset the password, complete the following steps:
- On the Login page, click Forgot your password?.
- Enter your registered email address and click Send verification code.
- Enter the verification code received in the given email address and click Verify code.
If you have not received any verification code, click Send new code to resend the verification code to the given email address.
- Verify your email address and click Continue.
To receive the verification code in another email address, click Change e-mail and provide the new email address.
- Enter the new password and click Continue.
- You password is reset successfully and you are automatically logged-in.
We recommend the users to re-bookmark the application URL or navigate to http://ap.sa.