When you want to get a relatively quicker update of the various aspects of a bookkeeping business, the dashboard offers you that update. It is a visual representation of the different aspects of the business such as monthly sales, sales by product category and aged creditors. Surf AP provides pre-configured analytics in the form of graphs, charts, etc that you can choose and customise. To use the dashboard, complete the following steps.
- Log in to Surf AP.
- The Clients and Accounts page appears. Click the required client.
- The Dashboard page appears.
- To customise the dashboard, click New.
- To add key figures, on the Add New Chart window, click Key Figure.
- The key figures are added here, as shown.
- To add a chart, click on the type of chart and then select the type of analytics you want to show.
- Enable the analytics type and click Save.