Following the instructions provided in this guide will import all existing transactions and figures from Surf Accounts to Surf Accounts Production for any individual existing Surf Accounts client
Note: All businesses which currently exist on Surf Accounts (available at go.surfaccounts.com) will show in the Client and Accounts listing on Surf Accounts Production (available at ap.surfaccounts.com).
- When clicking on this Surf Accounts business in the client and accounts listing on Surf Accounts Production, the client will appear as follows.
- After Identifying the Surf Accounts client which you would now like to begin working on in Surf Accounts Production you will need to locate the ‘Add Dataset’ option which can be found under the bookkeeping column for this client included in the ‘Clients and Accounts’ in Surf Accounts Production.
- When clicking ‘Add Dataset’ you will be brought to a subsequent screen which will allow you to assign the Entity Type, Company Type, as well as the Client Code. Do use caution when choosing the Company Type as this will define the template and format which the accounts will follow.
- After clicking save, the screen will take anywhere between a few seconds to a couple of minutes while all transactions and figures posted in Surf Accounts are transferred and integrated with Surf Accounts Production.
- You will then be brought to a screen which will allow you to select the staff members who will have access to this client on Surf Accounts Production.
- After clicking save on the previous screen, the integration with Surf Accounts is complete. You will now be brought directly into this clients ‘Dashboard’ in Surf Accounts Production.
Note: Use the ‘Select All Staff’ option if you wish for this business to be available to all staff.